Thursday, February 15, 2007

To Andy Abramson

A couple of months ago, I made a snarky comment about a guy who deserves more respect than that -- Andy Abramson. Basically, I posted a comment on a thread that put Andy in a bad light. It was a stupid comment to make -- I knew it when I wrote it, but my emotions got the best of me. And it's honestly been gnawing at me ever since I posted it.

Just a few nights ago, I finally felt I had to approach Andy about it. I apologized as best as one can over IM, and Andy was a total gentleman about it. We hashed it through and, I hope, buried the hatchet.

Even though this might be "inside baseball" to some, I'm posting this apology here online because my comment was made online as well -- fair is fair, in my book.

Thank you for what you do, and thank you for being willing to hear me out, Andy.

I truly apologize.

No comments: