Saturday, February 24, 2007

Been Away Too Long

I knew this day was gonna come.

I knew, when I started this blog, that there were going to be times I just wanted to spill the beans about what's to come at Jangl.

And I know what you're thinking: "Of course he says that. He's a Jangl evangelist."

But seriously.

I mean it.

Today was finally a day to decompress a bit, hang with Daughter, sample a very cool NY-style pizza place right down the boulevard, and replenish the closet at the daunting Valley Fair.

But all of this came after a week of messaging, planning, watching engineering unveil some very cool new stuff, hearing MC closing new deals just a few feet from my cube, and getting down into the trenches with my new boss (yes, it's likely you've heard of him -- but more on that another time).

Lots of work to do. Lots. Despite this, I'll be better about staying in touch here.

For now, however, this past week was like the relentless click-clack-click of a roller-coaster slowly going uphill. It seems slow and easy, but it's pure effort, and all the real fun is on the other side.

Wanna come along? Subscribe. If you don't, well, then don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: